“Global studies revealed that 79 percent of people who quit their jobs cite lack of appreciation as their reason for leaving!”
So you know that your employees need to be thanked and appreciated.
Sometimes…you just don’t know what to say.
We have curated 32 of the most awesome employee appreciation messages to make sure your employees feel thanked and motivated, giving your company culture a bit of a boost along the way.
Take a look at the top 32 awesome employee appreciation messages and get ready to pick your favourites along the way:
1. Thank you for your commitment to your job and the work you do to achieve our company goals!
2. You smashed that presentation out of the park, it was beautifully put together and well-researched. Thank you!
3. The way you took the lead in a situation when your team needed you was a phenomenal display of our company values. We’re so fortunate to have you on our team!
4. That’s a great idea, thanks for sharing it! We’ll definitely use that going forward.
5. Your “can do” attitude is contagious and it really embodies our company values. Thank you for all your hard work!
6. Thank you for always going above and beyond what’s expected of you! Your work and dedication is outstanding – we really appreciate you!
7. We really appreciate your contribution to the team. You add a fun, creative element – Thanks!
8. Your ability to identify problems enables us to solve them in a quick and timely manner. This kind of thinking really puts us ahead of the game, thank you for this!
9. Thanks for always striving to learn more, to be educated and empowered to take on more in your role with us. A quality we admire and appreciate!
10. Thank you for always going the extra mile with every little detail.
11. What you do is perfect. Thank you! ??
12. In case you think I didn’t notice, I did. You worked really hard on that last project, you put every effort in and it’s greatly appreciated by the entire company!
13. Thank you for assisting me through this process, I know it hasn’t been easy, but you availed yourself every step of the way.
14. It’s been such a pleasure working with you.
15. I appreciate all the information you had to share, it showed me how well prepared you were at every step of the way.
16. The new process you’ve created makes so much sense, it’s innovative and smart thinking. We are now on the road to more efficiency and growth. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
17. This is by far the best idea you’ve had! We’re so chuffed, this makes so much sense.
18. Well done for smashing that out the park so quickly! You’re Your turn around time was phenomenal.
19. Your quality of work always exceeds expectations and really endeavours to take our company to new heights, thank you for your hard work and dedication
20. Thank you for bringing your best to work every single day. You are crushing it!
21. I can see how hard you are working. I wanted to let you know that words can’t really capture my gratitude but know that I appreciate all that you are doing for the company.
22. I know the job is challenging but you have stepped up to the plate and made us all proud.
23. We always try to hire the best and in you we have it!.
24. Thanks for always going the extra mile, it really shows up in your work.
25. We appreciate all the overtime you have been putting in over the last couple of weeks. We know its been hard, but it doesn’t go unnoticed. Thank you!
26. You’re always on the lookout for new opportunities within your role and you’re continuously putting these new learnings to use at every chance you get. This keeps our company moving forward. Thank you!
27. Thank you for always being so reliable, we can always count on you to be there and that’s pretty special!
28. You always pull through for your team, for that we thank you!
29. I appreciate you and the work you do for our company!
30.Thanks for taking the initiative in learning new skills. These have really taken your contributions to another level of excellence. We appreciate this.
31. Being good at your job is often more than just doing a good job. It also requires teamwork and self-discipline, all of which you have mastered.
32. We needed someone to step up and you did just that, thank you!
Employees tend to perform better when they know that there’s a sense of meaning behind their efforts. A simple “thank you” or acknowledgement of their hard work can go a long way in motivating and boosting productivity in the workplace.
This notion of workplace gratitude is contagious too and can have far-reaching implications for your company culture.
What’s the most awesome employee appreciation messages you ever received? If it’s really epic, we’ll add it to our list and tag you.